Monday, September 20, 2010

Cancelled Plans to Manchuria

So Jeff ended up taking a week off instead of just the three days that everyone takes off, and him and Patrick left early for their trip, meaning I couldn't go unless I meet them. And honestly, I'm too lazy! How bad is that, I don't even have a good reason not to go. There are two options I might take, depending on my mood tomorrow (not even kidding, I would book tomorrow and leave tomorrow):

1. Shannon and Damon used to teach in a place called Dalian in a community of 120 Canadian teachers. They taught there and had a fantastic time. They might be going tomorrow (basically deciding mid-morning and leaving on a train that evening) so if they go I will probably tag along for a three-day party with their friends.

2. An old friend of mine is currently managing a shot bar in Singapore. This one might be a bit difficult as the flights are a little bit expensive AND my passport hasn't returned to me yet since handing it in to update my visa from Business to Resident. It's supposed to return tomorrow morning.

Honestly I have a feeling my laziness will win. Which actually won't be so bad if it does, since I will just tour around Beijing and see the sights. If I end up staying, my goal for the three days is to spend an afternoon at a traditional Chinese tea house, see some temples, and possibly go bungee jumping. Pretty eccletic, huh?

1 comment:

  1. just discovered i can post comments! i feel slightly retarded :) may i suggest coming to see me in Peru?? I need a helper to paint...haha

    ReplyDelete